Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life with Wild and Crazy Boys!

Life is always interesting with these wild and crazy boys! It's funny, Adam will be 4 in July, and he's pretty much just started being a climber. He was never afraid of doing new things (like he would go up to the top of the McDonalds playgrounds from about 1 and a 1/2 on), but he didn't climb everything, like the furniture, etc. That has all changed... Last night he discovered that he could climb the little bush in our backyard, and he was having a blast climbing in it. Of course, being a boy, he was trying to shave the bark off the tree with his hands. But, it brought back memories of all the time I used to spend climbing the big tree in our backyard. I don't know how old I was when I started doing it, but I can't believe mom let me do it. I guess I'll have to lighten up a bit when Adam gets old enough to climb the big trees :-).

Now Andrew, on the other hand, is a climber from the very beginning. I've caught him climbing up Adam's stepstool to his bed. He tries to climb up everything. I've really got to keep a good eye on him!
He is also very picky when it comes to food. Like I said in yesterday's post, he didn't like his birthday cake. Yesterday I took the boys to Costco, and we got a frozen yogurt. He didn't like that either. However, he LOVES my spaghetti (gramma's recipe). I'm including a picture of him eating it this week. He also liked the Smoked Sausage and potato wedges that we grilled last night.

No comments: