Thursday, September 6, 2007

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Adam's first day of preschool. He was soooo excited (and so was I). Today was a shortened day where he and I both went in for just an hour. He'll go again on Tuesday for a shortened hour by himself, and then he's going to start at his regular schedule.

As soon as he woke up (at 7:15), he was asking if it was time to go to school yet. I said we had to wait for John and his mom to come over to watch Andrew, and he kept asking if they were there yet. I really like his teachers and the other parents seem nice. Adam already made friends with a little girl while playing. He was so cute when they lined up to go to the play area. He put his hands behind his back, like they've taught him in his class at church. They asked each of the kids to draw a self-portrait, and Adam drew a little stick figure (even though at home, I have a hard time getting him to draw anything!).

I took some pictures, but because he was excited, he was easily distracted (which means he wouldn't look at me). I blurred some of the details in the pictures for privacy.



No comments: