Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

I know you'll never believe that I have pictures from Halloween already, but here's a preview of what's to come. The boys had a great time trick-or-treating! We took one trip around the block just going on one side of the street with the intention of going back around on the other side. However, Adam announced that he wanted to go home before we went around the second time, and we couldn't talk him into going farther. I think he just wanted to head home to look at his booty...as soon as we got in, he started organizing his treats. He and Andrew also taste tested a few items. Dan and I were laughing, because we remembered trying to race around to houses to collect as much candy as we could. We'd even go home and drop off candy so we could start fresh again. I'm sure he'll grasp that concept soon. Not to say that he didn't have a great time...he was running around and really got the idea of saying, "Trick-or-Treat" at each house and saying, "Thank You"...although the last one was often said as he was turning away to head to the next house. Before we left, he was singing, "Trick-or-Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat", so I was waiting for him to say that at one of the houses. Andrew also had a good time...he rode in the wagon and then Dan took him up to each of the houses for candy. He tried to eat several pieces of candy through the wrapper, and had great fun waving and saying, "Bye" to people. I think he was ready to keep going when Adam wanted to go home!

No comments: