Monday, February 11, 2008

Brrr...it's cold!

Well, it's been freezing outside the last couple of days...so the boys and I have not ventured outside for awhile...ok, some of that may be due to the fact that I had a stomach virus yesterday and barely made it out of bed the whole day! Anyway, Adam didn't have preschool today and I didn't have anything going, so we've stayed in today.

I wanted to share a couple of pictures that I've taken over the last couple of days. It seems like every year I take so many pictures for Christmas that I get tired of taking pictures and then have almost no pictures during January (good thing neither of the boys were born in January!). Anyway, I finally pulled out my camera the other day and thought I better get into it again. Adam got an internet connection to the computer in his room for Christmas. It only allows him to go to the websites that he has "keys" for...such as Sesame Street, Thomas the Train, etc. So, he loves to get on the computer and play games. Andrew also loves to get in the chair behind Adam and watch what he's doing on the computer (and when the computer's free, he likes to try to do his own thing...that's the great thing about this internet connection...they can't mess up the computer!). Well, I took some pictures of Andrew on the back of the chair, and he actually was posing and hamming it up for the camera! Then, today, Adam and I were hanging out while Andrew was sleeping, and I thought...he is so cute (an unbiased mother speaking)...I'm going to take some pictures. Of course, since we're having a lazy day, his hair is sticking up everywhere...but that's Adam!

Well, I didn't think had anything to talk about...and I've written a book. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Corrie!
I'm a big fan of those Internet key things as well. They are awesome. It's so nice that they can't print things on their own accord.
I've enjoyed looking at your blog!
-Jennifer