Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Day of School

Adam started school on Thursday with a half day. He was excited to go to school. I didn't get much out of him after school other than he had made a new friend (when I saw them outside...I saw him with his arm around another boy) and he was the table captain...which meant he got to clean the table. I guess I should make him a cleaning captain at home to make him excited about cleaning :-). Here are few pictures. I'm including one with the fake smile so you can see it...it's probably what I'll get in his school picture :-).

As you can see, Andrew was also wearing his backpack. As soon as he saw Adam wearing his new backpack, he had to get his new Toy Story packpack and wear it. Andrew starts school next week. I'll take some pictures...you may or may not get to see them...I'm sure you're in shock that you're seeing these :-).





No comments: