Friday, June 22, 2007

Sprayscape

I'm finally getting to the millions of pictures that we took while my parents were here. On their last day, it was 92, so we decided to go to a park that has a "Sprayscape". Both the boys had a great time...and my dad a good time carrying Andrew through the water. Mom and I were able to sit in the shade under a tree and watch the boys.

It's funny...the first time we came here was last summer with our Homebuilders group (a parenting group at church), and Adam didn't really like to get the water in his eyes (just like in the pool and in the bath), but this time, he didn't care at all...he was soaking wet! Andrew has never minded water in his face, so he thought it was fun, too...although he gave almost no expression while my dad carried him through the water. He's a serious one!!

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys in action...





No comments: