Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Moments

I admit I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. I go in phases where I take lots of pictures and then I stop for awhile. I took a lot when mom and dad were here and then I took a LOT during VBS, so I haven't been in the mood for awhile. However, I do have two cute pictures of the boys that I wanted to share. The first picture is of the boys at bed time. We bought a new bunk bed for Adam's room a couple of weeks ago, and I was reading the boys their book on the top bunk. It's funny...because Adam was all excited to sleep on the top bunk at first, but he's now sleeping on the bottom. We've got some time...since we're trying to keep Andrew in his crib as long as possible.

The second picture was taken last week. For a couple of days, Andrew was getting up at 6:45, while Adam was sleeping in until 7:45 or so. Andrew and I would come into the kitchen and have breakfast, and then he would ask, "Boz?". He wanted me to put Boz in for him. I would try to wait as long as possible, because Adam usually gets up as soon as he hears anything on the TV. One morning they were watching Boz together, and I was in the kitchen checking my e-mail. Adam yells, "Mom, get my blanket for me!". I yelled back, "Get it yourself.". He was closer to his bedroom than I was, and technically, we were both "busy". I felt bad for saying it, so I got up to more reasonably ask him to get it himself, when what did I see but Andrew coming around the corner dragging Adam's blanket to the living room for him...aww, how cute!! Then they both sat on the couch and cuddled under the blanket together while watching Boz :-).

No comments: