Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Anatomy of a Christmas Card Picture

I am a firm believer in the benefits of a digital camera and Photoshop...and now you have proof! I was taking pictures of the boys the other day for Christmas cards (so I could send my pictures away for free shipping at Snapfish on Tues). I got some good pictures...but not THE great one that I always aim for. Enter...Photoshop. I took Andrew's head from one picture and inserted it into another picture where Adam looked really cute. No one knows the difference (well...except those of you who are reading this). I am not showing the Christmas card part of the picture, so I won't totally spoil the surprise of our Christmas cards :-). Usually, I don't have to be so extreme with my Photoshop skills (like swapping out heads). I've taken eyes from another picture if one person in a group has their eyes closed and everyone else looks good. It's a great way to get a good picture when you have more than one child.

Yes, I know, Sandra....Aaron wore that vest when he wasn't even a year and a half!!













1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great head swapping- you can't tell and you got a great picture!! Andrew sure is a pipsqueak- but I guess most kids are compared to gigantor boy :)