Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Snow!

We had another snowstorm on Friday last week, so on Saturday morning, Dan and I took the boys out to play in it. This was really the first time thatAndrew's been out to play in the snow. Usually, Dan will take Adam out while Andrew's napping. He had a great time...he wanted to shovel like his brother, he wanted to ride down the slide like his brother. However, he did not seem to like getting snow on his gloves, etc as much as his brother :-). Adam had a great time, as usual. He has a small shovel that I bought for him last year, and he was all proud of himself that he shoveled a small path down our neighbor's sidewalk. He also spent a lot of time lying down in the snow playing with a small sandbox shovel. Both of the boys protested when we finally had to take them inside!

It's funny, though, because the snow started melting on Sat. afternoon and was completely gone by Sunday night...but we got another 5-6 inches last night. I'm surprised they haven't been hounding me to go out (of course, I've usually made it a "dad" thing, so they're probably waiting until daddy gets home!). And, of course, I've got lots of pictures!



No comments: