Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring??

Whoohoo!! It was in the low 50's on Thurs. and Fri! The boys and I even left our coats off as we went into McDonalds for lunch on Fri. And...we grilled hamburgers for dinner. I am so ready to be able to grill again! It doesn't matter that it was only in the 40's today...because spring is at least poking her head out.

The last couple of days, the boys have been entertaining themselves by emptying out drawers and throwing the clothes all over the house...fun to clean up, I know...but they can do it in a split second. Anyway, Adam likes to play cave on the couch with all the blankets, pillows, and apparently some of those clothes...that's what he was doing when I took this picture. Luckily, so far, the clothes-throwing phase seems to be over.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.