Monday, March 10, 2008

Randomness...

Life is continuing as normal...we are ready for winter to wind down and for spring to come...is it possible to be excited because we are expecting a "heat wave" this week of temps in the mid-40's? I think we'll be able to throw off the coats :-).

Not to sound depressing...the boys have really been enjoying the snow. Andrew got his first taste of playing in the snow with the pictures from last week, and he now screams every time I put him in his car seat at home, because he wants to play in the snow again instead of getting buckled in. Ah...car seat tantrums...I had heard about them before...but never experienced them with Adam :-).

I'm including some random shots from our days lately. We have become popsicle fanatics around here. We can go through a big box a week...I guess we're dreaming of summer! I'm including a picture of Adam enjoying his favorite color of popsicle...he does claim it's his favorite...which works out perfectly, since it's Dan and my least favorite. The rest of the pictures are from this morning...Andrew in his cuteness...and the boys playing ring-around-the-rosy together. I was a bit nervous when they were playing...since those types of games usually equal someone getting hurt (usually Andrew), but they were having a blast. The last shot is not a very good picture of me (meaning, I don't really look ready for the day), but I had to include it because Adam took it. Isn't he a budding photographer? He was even posing me on the couch and telling me where to put my hand on my leg. I guess maybe I take too many pictures???









No comments: