Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all you moms out there are enjoying your special day! I know I am... We went away for the weekend to celebrate both our anniversary, which was last week and Mother's Day. I'll post pictures of the Village that we visited in another post, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures of my day.

As soon as we woke up this morning, Adam wanted to give me my gift and cards...so since it was before showers, etc. I waited to take a picture of my gift until later. They got me a purse...it's really cute...it's almost as if I had picked it out myself :-). I'll post a picture of me holding my gift. I'm also going to include a picture of me and the boys...since that's the reason that I get to celebrate the holiday :-). Adam's being silly, as usual, and Andrew is trying to escape the picture (although you can't tell it...since he looks like an angel there).

Anyway, we ended up going to get some ice cream sundaes for "dinner" and they were giving out free single scoops to moms. I almost got an extra single scoop for the car-ride home (since Andrew was wearing half my sundae on his coat), but they had a coupon to get it on a return visit...so now we have an excuse to come again...not that we need it. It's usually calling our names after church on Sunday mornings! Anyway, I had a wonderful day...and I hope you did too!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice purse. They did an excellent job picking out your gift!