Wednesday, August 15, 2007

VBS

Last week Adam, Andrew and I stayed with Dan's sister, Julie, so that we could help out at their church's VBS. I was supposed to help out in the kindergarten class, but attendance was down, so we had lots of helpers per child. So, I spent a lot of time walking around and taking pictures so I could create a slide show for Sunday morning. Of course, I had to feature a lot of pictures of Adam and his cousin, Tammy (who was in his class). Here are a couple of pictures of the two of them. The theme of the week was Rescue Heroes, so they had a police officer and some fire fighters visit...which Adam loved. Adam also has a new "best friend". He informed me that Bradley was his best friend in the car on the way to church one morning and then when Bradley showed up, he told his cousin, "Here's my best friend". I am including a picture of Adam with his "best friend"...oh and he's 16 :-). I don't have any pictures of Andrew, because if I walked into the nursery to take a picture, he would have cried and wanted to stay with mommy...so I had to stay out! Adam loved staying with his cousins and having someone to play with 24/7. Of course, we had to break up a few fights...but what do you expect with a 5, 4, and 3 year old? Andrew, on the other hand, had fun...but he got a little tired of all the "mothers". Julie's 3 daughters and a friend of the girls loved to follow Andrew around and hold him...but he wanted to walk...and let them know it. If he was older, he would have appreciated the girls fawning all over him better :-).

No comments: