Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sprinkler Time

OK...I know I'm way behind in updating the blog... I don't really have any excuse other than being really busy this summer. The week after we went camping, I helped out at VBS at our old church, and then I went to visit my sister-in-law for a couple of days. I've finally been home for about a week, but I've been busy working on stuff for MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers). I'm in charge of Publicity this year, so I've been putting together a summer newsletter and the invitations and registration materials for the coming year. OK...enough with the excuses :-).

About a week and a half ago, I went grocery shopping on a Sat. afternoon (haven't done that in a long time...I definitely prefer going on weekday mornings!) and when I got home, Adam was running through the sprinkler in the backyard. I put Andrew down so he could run through also (I brought him shopping with me) and then I grabbed the camera. Who can resist taking pictures of such adorable little boys running through the sprinkler (OK...I may be a bit biased). We were actually having a bit of cooler (beautiful) weather (low 70's), so Adam may look a bit cold in some of the pictures...but they were having a blast. I'm also including a picture of Andrew climbing on the picnic table...the boy has no fear when it comes to climbing! He tries to climb up everything. This week, when we were putting a new door up in Adam's room, Dan had the stepstool out, and Andrew kept climbing up to the top. Anyway...here are the pictures.

No comments: